We often idealize people who are wealthy in society but is that the true definition of success? Success is not defined by material possessions or power. I believe that success is enjoying peace of mind and appreciating the little things in life that make you grow, mentally and spiritually. Here is a list of reasons you are a living success.
1. You did something different today
2. You enjoy a healthy relationship with your family and strive to co-exist harmoniously with others.
3. You know that life is priceless and success can never be defined by wealth.
4. You are blessed to have food and shelter.
5. You appreciate what you have.
6. You make time to smile and spend quality time with friends.
7. You know that having a large ego is not necessarily helpful to anyone
8. You give out your best when an opportunity arises
These reasons clearly show you that success is not as complicated as you think but how you choose to live your life and not what you own.